Pain in the scrotum can be the result of serious conditions like testicular torsion or a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Ignoring the pain may cause irreversible damage to the testicles and scrotum. Often, problems with the testicles cause abdominal or groin pain before pain in the testicle develops.
CAUSES OF TESTICLES PAINS
Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain might arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis).
Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else — for example, kidney stones and some hernias can cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can’t always be identified.
Causes of testicle pain or pain in the testicle area can include:
- Diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage caused by diabetes)
- Drug side effect, such as certain antibiotics and chemotherapy drugs
- Epididymitis (testicle inflammation)
- Gangrene (specifically, a type of gangrene called Fournier’s gangrene)
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura (blood vessel inflammation)
- Hydrocele (fluid buildup that causes swelling of the scrotum)
- Idiopathic testicular pain (unknown cause)
- Inguinal hernia
- Kidney stones
- Orchitis (inflamed testicle)
- Prostatitis (infection or inflammation of the prostate)
- Scrotal masses
- Spermatocele (fluid buildup in the testicle)
- Testicle injury or blow to the testicles
- Testicular cancer
- Testicular torsion (twisted testicle)
- Undescended testicle (also called cryptorchidism)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Varicocele (enlarged veins in the scrotum)
FIRST AID MANAGEMENT; Treat Symptoms pains with :
- Over-the-counter medication such as acetaminophen(Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin).
- If swollen apply ice packs .
- You can also get our natural supplements for the management especially with the UTI, Prostatitis,STDs
CLICK THE WHATSAPP BUTTOM: If you need NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS to manage PROSTATE , UTI, and STDs
THESE ARE SOME OF THE SUPPLEMENTS FOR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS,PROSTATE CARE,AND URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS (UTI) BLOOD INFECTIONS / DETOXIFICATION
When to Seek Immediate Medical Help
See a health care provider or go to a hospital emergency room if:
- Pain is severe or sudden or radiates into the abdomen.
- Pain is accompanied by nausea and vomiting, fever, urinary frequency or urgency, or painful urination.
- There is swelling or bruising of the scrotum, or the scrotum or testicle is punctured.